Sunday, April 27, 2008

I don't want to like this guy

The blog photo is the biggest I've ever seen, that speaks of an ego far too big for the internet.

But he gets excited by all the same things I do! It's not fair!

You write your application in Python with a WSGI-compatible web framework via the Google App Engine SDK and upload it to your App Engine account. Then, you sit back and let the world hit your app as hard as it can and let Google handle the rest.

Whoah! I just wish my account application would go through and I could start hosting some apps on this thing. Also, just for good measure, you can run AMF3 remoting on App Engine! Sweeeet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk, don't judge a guy by the size of his blog header :)

Glad to hear that you're excited about Google App Engine too -- it's an absolute _joy_ to play with. Have you had a chance to check out The GAE SWF Project?