Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting better

So much for high drama. So much for my chance to be featured in the Hallmark Channel movie-of-the-week. Looks like I'm getting better.

The swelling has gone down, the pain is much lower, and looks like I might be out of here soon. I have to finish the antibiotics, which are all intraveous :( so who knows when that ends.

Doctors still don't know whats up, they want to do more blood tests. You start taking blood to see why I'm getting better and you know that's just one step away taking blood from random passers-by to see why they're not sick. I bet some doctors would love to do just that. "Excuse me sir, but..." *JAB* "OW!"

I'll post more when I know more.

2 comments:

ard65 said...

Hmmm. Tendon twinges & anti-biotics don't seem to match up.....

Hopefully you get discharged soon.

Paul Holt said...

Agree - but it was going red and starting to travel through my arm.

Nurse says grab the doctor tomorrow morning and sit on him until he tells you you can go home.